Taking snacks when i'm going out is always a must, unless of course i'm going out for a meal. I tend to get hungry quite often throughout the day but rather than gorging out on chocolates and sweets all the time i prefer to go for some healthier alternatives. I thought that i would put together a little list of some healthy snacks.
- Fruit such as apples or pears are generally quite easy to take on travels.
- Fruit & Nut bars, I like to buy Jordans fruit and nut bars as i find the ingredient list to be fairly simple.
- Flapjacks, you can even make your own and add some of your favourite fruit.
- Dried fruit, there are so many options of dried fruit that everyone is bound to find a favourite i personally love dried banana crisps.
- Vegetable Crisps/Crisps, i like Walkers Sunbites as they don't have too many additives and are very tasty.
- Nuts & Seeds
- Carrots or Celery with your favourite dip
- Smoothies, i love smoothies as there's really no limit to how much fruit you decide to put in and they always taste so good
I hope that this gives you a couple of healthy alternatives to take on daily travels. Are there any healthy snacks that you like taking out with you? If so feel free to let me know in the comment section below :)